Friday 1 August 2008

Are there really only 2 days left?

Today is Saturday, and we're rounding the corner on our last weekend here in Swaziland. It seems like it flew by, and I find myself wishing I could hang on for a bit longer to absorb all I can of the place and the people I've grown to love. This has been a different trip in many ways, and I'm eager to have that final day at church in Kukhany'Okusha. I know that Hepi will be there, and Mzwandile (who never ended up coming with us), and we are going to perform as a choir. Other choirs are also going to perform. It will be a big to do!

I have a lot more to say, but there is just not enough time to process and reflect and give back to you the most important things I have gleaned from my experience. I will try to, but I know I can never give this place justice. I need more time. 2010 anyone?! ;)

2 comments:

Andrea Nielsen said...

Laura, i love hearing about the week. I cant get in to my school email so that is why i am having trouble posting for you. who ever thought that you would do better around the world than i would right here! i can't wait to hear more! i love you! give everyone a big hug from me!

NATHAN D WILSON said...

2010 sounds like a plan, only if not before. Thanks for your witness,

Nathan